If you LOVE helping seniors, consider a career in the senior living industry. Great Oaks Management offers part-time and full-time positions for caregivers, cooks, activities, maintenance, and more. Here is a list of some of the main jobs at our assisted living communities:
- Resident Aides – provides hands on assistance to senior residents and performs housekeeping duties
- Cook - plans and prepares home-cooked meals for senior residents
- Activites Director - plans activities and events at the senior community
- Maintenance - responsible for painting, repairs and routine maintenance of building/grounds
- Administrator - requires ALF / SCALF license and previous experience running a senior community
Email your resume to us or apply online!